Great for families, small groups or individuals of all ages
Here are ways you can support the youth without interacting with them – no age minimum:
Great for Families or Groups to Do Together
- DELIVER GIFTS AND CARDS – Distribute locally to others-in-need the gifts and cards that the youth make for others-in-need every January, April, July, October and December.
- DESSERT AND ENCOURAGEMENT – Write a note of encouragement and wrap up 2 or 3 store-bought cookies, brownies or other finger desserts. We share these with all the youth after each Community Service Social
Collect for Youth’s Activities and Birthdays
- DONATE ARTS & CRAFTS SUPPLIES – Between our art projects during and after school, sewing classes, and our Community Service Socials, we can put just about anything you have to good use.
- DONATION STATION – Youth without parental support often arrive without appropriate clothing. Learn about the needs here.
- BOOKS for book clubs and the resident’s cottage (living quarters) libraries
- BIRTHDAY BAGS – Many youth haven’t ever been honored on their special day. Encourage a youth by helping them celebrate. Details here
- COLLECT PUZZLES – for the puzzle club. Youth work together to complete puzzles then their ‘teamwork masterpieces’ are glued down and displayed all over campus. Email for delivery or pick-up if your group or family would like to do a collection.
- SCHOOL WISH LISTS – Purchase items that help teachers & staff to support the youth:
- BIRTHDAY CAKE & CARDS – Provide a cake and card once a month or once a year for a child who would not otherwise receive one.
- FUND RAISE – have your group raise funds to support the events and programs that support the youth.
For more information, to donate or volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org