Great for families, small groups or individuals of all ages
Here are ways you can support the kids without interacting with them – no age minimum:
- DELIVER GIFTS AND CARDS – Distribute locally the gifts and cards that the youth make for others-in-need every January, April, July, October and December.
- DESSERT AND ENCOURAGEMENT – Write a note of encouragement and wrap up a couple store-bought cookies, brownies or other finger dessert. We share these with all the youth after each Community Service Social
- DONATE ARTS & CRAFTS SUPPLIES – between our art projects during and after school, sewing classes and our Community Service Socials, we can put just about anything you have to good use.
- BIRTHDAY CAKE & CARDS – Provide a cake and card once a month or once a year for a child who would not otherwise receive one.
- FUND RAISE – have your group raise funds to support the events and programs
- WISH LISTS – Purchase items that help staff in supporting the youth:
- ANGEL CLOSET – Items for youth that arrive without needed clothing. Especially, boy’s tennis shoes in sizes 8 and larger, tennis shoes in all sizes for girls, and jackets or coats for boys and girls.
For more information, to donate or volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org