STEM education is essential in preparing students for today’s world of non-stop innovation. Robotics teaches coding, engineering & the scientific method in a fun and engaging way.
1. Robotics can be a launching pad for students to realize their passions.
2. A strong robotics curriculum can create leaders.
3. Robotics can teach students how to communicate across different technology platforms.
4. Robotics can lead to community involvement.
5. Robotics teaches essential teamwork skills.
From Getting Smart: for more details click here.