Inspire Mental & Physical Activities
Enable staff & volunteers to offer more activities to the youth through your gifts
- ARTS & CRAFTS SUPPLIES – Between our art projects during and after school, sewing classes, and our Community Service Socials, we can put just about anything you have to good use.
- BOOKS for book clubs, resident’s cottage (living quarters) & library resource room. Reading levels requested – about 6th grade to young adult. Here’s a list of books in demand
- GAMES – Youth will get to practice good sportsmanship, social and communication skills. All will be appreciated except physical contact games such as Twister.
- SCHOOL WISH LISTS – Purchase items that help teachers & staff to support the youth.
- FUND RAISE – have your group raise funds to support the events and programs that support the youth.
Email for delivery instructions.