We are a non-profit organization and depend on your generous donations to help our youth succeed both while at Echo Glen and once they transition back to their communities.
Many youth do not have the support of a family or their families struggle with food insecurity, housing insecurity, or job insecurity when they return to their homes and schools. This adds to their anxiety & low self esteem. Please consider helping a youth leaving Echo Glen with a few items that may help them with their educational or job training plans.
Backpacks & School Supplies – New or very gently-used back packs help student’s self-esteem when returning to school
- 6 Pencils
- 3 Black Writing Pens
- 2 Red Color Writing Pens
- 2 Black Marble Composition Books, College Rule 100 sheets
- Notebook Filler Paper, College Rule 120 sheets
- 2 Large Pink Bevel Erasers
- a 3-Ring View Binder w/ 2 Pockets (1.5″ size)
- 2 Single Subject Spiral Notebooks, College Rule
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 12/box
- Spiral Notebook with Graph Paper, 100 sheets
- 3 Plastic 2-Pocket Folders
- 2 Yellow Fluorescent Highlighters
- a Binder Divider with Pockets, 5 Tabs
- 3″ X 5″ Ruled White Index Card, 100/pack
- a Bright Color 3-Ring Pencil Pouch w/ Mesh Window
Hygiene Kits –Many residents will not have access to these basic items when they leave Echo Glen:
Travel size deodorant, toothpaste, hair brush, hair pick, body wash, travel bag, shampoo/conditioner; also tampons & pads.
Please label donations “Room 8”. Can be dropped off at Echo Glen office anytime.